What makes the yogimat plus yoga mat stand out?
- This mat has an extra length. Take all the space you need!
- The yogimat plus cushions you as if you were a feather: with a thickness of 5mm, it is simply wonderfully soft it is simply wonderfully soft.
- This popular classic model reliably insulates against the cold.
Of course, the yogimat plus yoga mat is certified:
- Certified according to OEKO-TEX® 100, class 1, the highest standard (harmlessness in contact with skin according to the baby products standard)
Certified by Oeko-Tex, the yoga mat plus in kiwi, aubergine, Royal Blue, Zen Black
- Free from chemicals, allergens and harmful substances
Learn about the yogimat plus yoga mat in detail:
The yogimat plus scores points for its comfortable length, which gives you more room to manoeuvre than you might than you might know from other yoga mats. So you can enjoy a lot of freedom of movement in your yoga practice freedom of movement in your yoga practice. Not only does the length of the yogimat plus offers more, but also the thickness of 5 mm, which makes the mat mat is particularly soft, well insulated and has excellent cushioning properties And has excellent cushioning properties. For you, this means comfortable cushioning and reliable protection against cold floors
But of course, the dimensions are not the only plus point of this popular mat model Mat model. The yogimat plus yoga mat has a tried and tested Slip resistance, a matter of course for all YOGISTAR yoga mats. Also typical for YOGISTAR: the equally large and beautiful colour selection! Discover trendy colours ranging from soft pastel shades to brighter tones and, of course, your favourite colours And, of course, your favourite colours
The yogimat plus yoga mat uses a softener that is also approved for use in foodstuffs Approved for use in food. You can therefore fully enjoy the supple material of this yoga mat Yogamat without any worries. The yogimat plus is soft and yet yet so robust: you will enjoy this model for a long time and can even wash it even wash it.
The yogimat plus yoga mat is a popular choice for yogis and yoginis who want a long-lasting yogis and yoginis who are looking for a durable, inexpensive and uncomplicated standard model a little more length. One of the reasons why the yogimat plus is uncomplicated is that because, as already mentioned, it is so easy to clean: You if necessary, you can put it in the washing machine and wash it at 30 degrees with a mild detergent At 30 degrees with a mild detergent (see our cleaning instructions) see our cleaning instructions). Rolling and folding is also no problem with this This yoga mat will not be damaged in any way by rolling or folding
The yogimat plus yoga mat is, so to speak, an upgrade of the popular Basic mat yogimat plus is an upgrade of the popular Basic mat, and is not only to conferences, festivals, conventions or full courses, because with a longer mat because with a longer yoga mat you automatically have a bit more space and therefore a bit more a little more space and thus a little more freedom of movement (a small, but fine (a small but nice trick when the mats are tightly packed again!) Treat yourself to an upgrade and call the yogimat plus yoga mat with its yogimat plus with its great comfort in one of the many beautiful colours!
What is it that makes makes YOGISTAR so popular with so many yoginis and yogis?
- YOGISTAR is the expert for yoga equipment and attaches great importance to quality, Functionality as well as beautiful design.
- Variety is a top priority at YOGISTAR: For every yoga style and every taste Taste, you will always find the right thing.
- Also the fast, competent and friendly service is always highly praised.
FAQs: The most frequently asked questions about your new yogimat plus yoga mat
- Can I wash the yogimat plus yoga mat? If so, how?
We recommend washing the mat either by hand with cold water or in the Machine at a maximum of 30 degrees with a mild detergent. Please do not spin dry and do not use fabric softener. Then wrap the mat in a thick wrap the mat in a thick terry towel and squeeze out the water. Finally, hang the mat to dry Finally, hang up the mat to dry.
- What are the dimensions?
195cm x 61cm x 5mm
- Very good
- Suitable bag
- Yogibag Basic - zip - 65 cm; Yogibag style - zip - 69 cm
- For studios
- Slip resistance
- Suitable for allergic
- 1.5 kg
- 195 cm
- 61 cm
- 0.5 cm