Special yoga mats for special people: The new edition of the yogimat basic enchants hearts with beautiful prints that have a very special meaning. The Sri Yantra consists of nine artfully connected triangles and symbolises the goddess Tripura Sundari. At the same time, the upward pointing triangles stand for Shiva, while the downward pointing triangles represent Shakti. The Sri Yantra is an important symbol of the Shri Vidya tradition and is a wonderful meditation object. The yogimat basic is used in numerous yoga studios throughout Germany and internationally and is a proven beginner's mat.
What distinguishes the yogamat yogimat basic?
- The yogimat basic sri yantra is an ideal and inexpensive entry-level model with a special look.
- For fans of the yogimat basic, this special collection is a must-have.
Naturally, the yogamat basic is certified:
- Certified according to ÖKO-Tex Standard 100
- Without AZO (solvents)
- Without benzenes in the softener** (DOP)
- Free of phthalates and heavy metals
*Contains softeners approved for food use; Tested by Ökotex, the Basic yoga mat comes in graphite, royal blue, arctic, choco brown, mandarin, petrol, power red, violet, aubergine, turquoise, zen, kiwi and pink.
Learn about the yogimat basic yoga mat in detail:
The yogimat basic yoga mat was one of the first mats from our company and has been continuously developed further. For many years, this model has been ÖKO-Tex certified, which sets it apart from many other yoga mats.
The structure of the yogimat basic has also been constantly refined and improved over the years. The same non-slip surface is found on both sides, giving hands and feet a secure hold so that you can practise all asanas with it - no matter what style of yoga you have chosen. Years of experience have taught us that, depending on individual sweat composition, slip resistance is always an individual matter, so for some very sweaty yoga styles, other types of mats from our wide range of products prove ideal for some yogis, but basically the yogimat basic is suitable for any type of hatha yoga and also for dynamic vinyasa flows. One of the most famous basic texts of yoga, Patanjali's Yogasutra, states: An asana should be "sthira-sukha", i.e. stable and comfortable. The yogimat basic yoga mat offers you a solid foundation for this! With the yogimat basic, the journey of discovery into the world of asanas begins...
In addition to slip resistance, the hygiene factor is of course important - a crucial issue for studios in particular! Those who travel a lot with their yoga mats probably also value a mat that can be washed often and without fuss. The yogimat basic yoga mat is easy to clean and can also be washed in the washing machine if necessary. Further down in the product information you will find a few tips and also information on drying. The yogimat basic yoga mat makes it easy for you!
The yogimat basic is a durable mat that can be rolled and folded and offers standard dimensions. The yogimat basic yoga mat now has the status of a classic and is very popular in the yoga scene at home and abroad.
As a bestseller in the yoga mat segment, the yogimat basic is the perfect companion for the first yoga classes and it is hard to imagine a yoga studio without it. The yogimat basic is also chosen as equipment for many large yoga events. If you are looking for an inexpensive, yet high-quality yoga mat, the yogimat basic is the right choice.
What makes YOGISTAR so popular with so many yoginis and yogis?
- YOGISTAR is the competent specialist for yoga equipment and is regarded the European yoga scene as one of the pioneers in terms of Product design and quality.
- Innovative materials with great attention to environmental friendliness distinguish the yoga mats from YOGISTAR. We do not know standstill! We are constantly investing in new materials that make your yoga mat even more slip-resistant, durable and ecological.
- YOGISTAR develops all products with a lot of love for yoga and based on Yoga and on the basis of practical experience with many well-known yoga teachers exists.
FAQs: The most frequently asked questions about your new yogamat yogimat basic sri yantra
Can I wash the yogamat basic sri yantra? If so, how?
We recommend washing the mat by hand with cold water and a mild detergent. Then
wrap the mat in a thick terry towel and squeeze out the water
out of it. Finally, hang the mat to dry.
What are the dimensions?
- 183 cm x 61 cm x 4 mm at approx. 1.35 kg weight
- For studios
- Slip resistance
- Suitable for allergic
- 85% PVC, 15% polyester (fabric)
- Suitable bag
- Yogibag Basic up to 65 cm; Yogibag style up to 69 cm; Yogibag active; Yogibag fashion
- very good
- 1.1 kg
- 183 cm
- 61 cm
- 0.4 cm
Have you seen?
Note: For the following reviews, we have taken technical and manual measures to verify that the reviews actually come from customers who have purchased or used the goods.