The model with the colourful highlight! Inspired by the elements of the cosmos, this mat surprises with a sophisticated colour scheme: different nuances combine to create a fascinating interplay. With a thickness of 6mm, the yoga mat elements is particularly soft and, like all our yoga mats, is characterised by good slip resistance.
What distinguishes the yogimat elements yoga mat?
- The yogimat elements yoga mat surprises with a sophisticated colour scheme
- The yogimat elements yoga mat is particularly soft
Naturally, the yogamat elements yogamat is certified:
- Certified according to ÖKO-Tex Standard 100
- Without AZO (solvents)
- Without benzenes in the softener** (DOP)
- Free of phthalates and heavy metals
*Contains plasticisers approved for food use
Learn about the yogamat elements yogimat in detail:
The yogimat elements yoga mat was also one of the first mats from our company and has been continuously developed further. For many years, this model has been ÖKO-Tex certified, which sets it apart from many other yoga mats.
The structure of the yogimat elements yoga mat has been constantly refined and improved over the years. The same non-slip surface is found on both sides, giving hands and feet a secure hold so that you can practise all asanas with it - no matter what style of yoga you have chosen. Years of experience have taught us that, depending on individual sweat composition, slip resistance is always an individual matter, so for some very sweaty styles of yoga, other types of mats from our wide range prove ideal for some yogis, but basically the yogamat elements is suitable for any type of hatha yoga and also for dynamic vinyasa flows. One of the most famous fundamental texts of yoga, Patanjali's Yogasutra, states: An asana should be "sthira-sukha", i.e. stable and comfortable. The yogimat elements yoga mat offers you a solid foundation for this! With the yogimat elements yoga mat, the journey of discovery into the world of asanas begins...
In addition to slip resistance, the hygiene factor is of course important - a crucial issue for studios in particular! Those who travel a lot with their yoga mats probably also value a mat that can be washed often and without fuss. The yogimat elements yoga mat is easy to clean and can also be washed in the washing machine if necessary. Further down in the product information, you will find a few tips and also information on drying.
The yogimat elements yoga mat is a durable mat that can be rolled and folded and has standard dimensions.
What makes YOGISTAR so popular with so many yoginis and yogis?
- YOGISTAR is the competent specialist for yoga equipment and is regarded the European yoga scene as one of the pioneers in terms of Product design and quality.
- Innovative materials with great attention to environmental friendliness distinguish the yoga mats from YOGISTAR. We do not know standstill! We are constantly investing in new materials that make your yoga mat even more slip-resistant, durable and ecological.
- YOGISTAR develops all products with a lot of love for yoga and based on Yoga and on the basis of practical experience with many well-known yoga teachers exists.
FAQs: The most frequently asked questions about your new yogamat yogimat elements
Can I wash the yogimat elements yoga mat? If so, how?
We recommend washing the mat by hand with cold water and a mild detergent. Then
wrap the mat in a thick terry towel and squeeze out the water
out of it. Finally, hang the mat to dry.
What are the measurements?
- 183cm x 61cm x 6mm at approx. 1.55 kg weight
- For studios
- Slip resistance
- Very good
- Suitable bag
- yogibag basic zip cotton big 72cm, yogibag style zip velour 69 cm
- Machine wash
- Suitable for allergic
- 1.55 kg
- 183 cm
- 61 cm
- 0.6 cm
Have you seen?
Note: For the following reviews, we have taken technical and manual measures to verify that the reviews actually come from customers who have purchased or used the goods.
? The thickness is perfect (soft, but you don't sink in)
? the grip lasts quite long (with daily practice of 20-60 minutes, it had a good grip for 2 years, so far good enough to continue practising)
and above all:
? it is absolutely odourless after a few weeks