For all those who like it hot: the yogimat ultra grip pro is especially recommended for hot yoga and for other styles that involve a lot of sweating, because it gains even more slip resistance when exposed to moisture. Where other mats reach their limits, this quality mat made of PU and rubber really comes into its own!
The yoga mat that proves itself when it gets sweaty!
You like to practice dynamically and demanding, so that the sweat flows? Or you are a hot yogi and sweating is part of every yoga session anyway? Then you're probably looking for a mat that doesn't become slippery when wet. We even have a better one! With the yogimat ultra grip pro, we can offer you a yoga mat that becomes even more slip-resistant when it gets wet. In other words: the more you sweat, the more non-slip your mat becomes! Isn't that pretty ingenious?
What properties does your yogimat ultra grip pro yoga mat show in practice?
As already mentioned: this mat won't let you down. The wetter it gets, the more grip it has. The yogimat ultra grip pro yoga mat is also abrasion-resistant and robust, i.e. it is very durable.
By the way: If you want to comfortably transport your yogimat ultra grip pro to the studio in a matching yoga mat bag, you will of course also find various bag models for this yoga mat in our range. These include, for example, the yogibag basic and all its variants or special editions, as well as the yogibag style. You will also find other useful accessories for your yoga mat in our range, such as the carry straps for fixing.
What material does this yoga mat have?
This non-slip mat consists of a PU layer (the PU material comes from European production) and a layer that is a mix of natural and synthetic rubber. This special combination of materials has proven to be particularly beneficial. The deep black of this yoga mat is the natural colour of the material.
Naturally, the yogimat ultra grip pro yoga mat is certified and ecologically sustainable:
- free from chemicals, allergens and harmful substances
- certified according to OEKO-TEX® 100, class 1, the highest standard (harmlessness in contact with skin according to the Baby Products Standard)
Washing recommendations for your yogamat yogimat pro ultra grip
The yogimat ultra grip pro is not suitable for the washing machine, but can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. We recommend cleaning with a natural mat cleaner, which can be used to spray and hygienically clean the surface of the yoga mat.
Dimensions and weight of your yogimat pro ultra grip
The dimensions of the yogimat ultra grip pro are 4.5mm x 65 x 200 cm, the weight is 2 kg. This means that the yogimat pro ultra grip is a yoga mat with a pleasantly generous length, good thickness and padding, and a relatively low weight.
What makes YOGISTAR so popular with so many yoginis and yogis?
and yogis so popular?
- YOGISTAR is the competent specialist in all aspects of yoga Yoga equipment and relies on many years of experience as well as a genuine love for the Yoga practice.
- Natural materials play an important role at YOGISTAR and important role at YOGISTAR and make up a large part of the range.
- YOGISTAR is committed to charity projects and is aware of its social responsibility - because "Yoga off the Mat" also counts too.
FAQs: The most frequently asked Questions about your new yogamat yogimat ultra grip pro:
- For which yoga styles is a yoga mat that becomes even more slip-resistant when wet suitable?
A yoga mat that gains grip when moisture comes into play is particularly suitable for all those yoga styles that involve a lot of sweating. This applies to all those asana styles that are physically demanding (e.g. dynamic flow styles, but also those in which powerful asanas are held for a long time) and of course also to hot yoga. For practitioners who generally tend to have sweaty hands, such a mat can also be useful for calmer practice styles.
- Do you need an additional towel for the non-slip PU yoga mat?
As the yoga mat of this type develops even more grip when exposed to sweat, an additional towel as a support is not necessary. Extra toweling is only needed if the mat's own slip resistance is no longer sufficient, which is very unlikely with this model due to its special properties.
- In which bags does my new
Yogamat yogimat nature?
Yogibag basic zip cotton big, yogabag basic zip cotton big plus 73 cm, yogatrageband carry strap, hook & loop
- How can you clean a yogamat that is not machine-washable?
A good remedy for cleaning yoga mats that are not machine-washable are commercially available yoga mat sprays (such as the mat cleaner by YOGISTAR based on natural ingredients). These gentle yoga mat cleaners are simply sprayed on and then wiped off; they clean thoroughly but are gentle on the material.
- Initial production odour, disappears after airing out
- For studios
- Conditionally suitable
- Suitable bag
- Yogibag basic zip cotton big; yoga bag basic zip cotton big plus 73 cm, yoga strap carry strap, hook & loop
- damp wipeable
- 20% PU (top side), 80% natural/synthetic rubber mix (bottom side)
- 2 kg
- 200 cm
- 65 cm
- 0.45 cm