What is so special about the Yogimat sun yoga mat?
- The yogimat sun consists of an innovative natural rubber Natural rubber material that is super-slip-resistant and absolutely ecological. Even even in the most demanding yoga styles, this natural yoga mat inspires with its excellent slip resistance.
- In addition to the unique material, the generous dimensions are also an advantage of this model: this mat is extra-long, extra-wide and extra-thick, extra-wide and extra-thick - which means you simply get more for your money!
- The colours of the yogimat sun are particularly brightly and are simply a joy.
Of course, the yogimat sun yoga mat is certified and ecologically
- certified according to OEKO-TEX® 100, class 1, the highest standard (harmlessness in contact with skin according to the Baby Products Standard) - 2012OK0503 AITEX
- free from chemicals and Harmful substances
Learn about the yogimat sun yoga mat in detail
yogimat sun is an optimised version of the natural rubber mats
Natural rubber mats. It is made of a special natural rubber, which does not produce any unwanted by-products
unwanted by-products are produced. This special natural rubber is probably the most innovative and
and most advanced variant of natural rubber, an absolutely ecological and
pollutant-free material! This means that the yogimat sun yoga mat meets even the highest
highest standards of safety.
The Material of the yogimat sun is also characterised by the very highest Slip resistance and is therefore not only excellent from an environmental excellent, but also a particularly good choice for practice. The yogimat sun is non-slip enough for even the most demanding yoga styles - even at the end of the class, of course even at the end of the class, when a lot of sweat has flowed. The yogimat sun yogimat is recommended for yogis who have a very advanced practice or who are yogis who have or are aiming for a very advanced practice, and of course to all those who that there was still room for improvement in terms of slip resistance. No matter whether in static asanas or in Vinyasa styles with dynamic flows, the Yogimat sun has proven itself everywhere. Test for yourself how reliable this mat is, and you will definitely be thrilled.
The generous dimensions of the yogimat sun are also a literally huge Dimensions of the yogimat sun: Here you get more length, width and Thickness! A whole 200 cm x 65 cm x 4 mm... these are dimensions to be proud of. In spite of its comfortable size, the yogimat sun is very comfortable thanks to the special composition of different rubber materials Rubber and latex layers, the yogimat sun is relatively light - another plus point another plus point.
The yogimat sun is also suitable for yoga studios. Especially for those who want to stand out in terms of quality and provide practitioners with a special yoga experience. Because: a good stand is essential for the enjoyment of the practice. And the yogimat sun with its open cell structure offers this in an almost unsurpassed way. Although - depending on the stress and intensity of the exercises - traces of natural wear and tear may appear, this does not affect the practice. Rather, it is a quality feature. Because: where there is no wear, there is no grip.
As the yogimat
sun is made of natural material, it should not be exposed to direct sunlight for a long
Exposed to direct sunlight for a long time. We therefore recommend storing it in a yoga mat bag!
The yogimat sun is suitable for the washing machine. In fAQs we have compiled some tips for cleaning. Also in hygiene, the yogimat sun offers great practical advantages.
The yogimat sun is a wonderful yoga mat for all those who want a special yoga mat and have high Yogamat and have very high expectations of their mat.
With its rich, bright colours and large dimensions, the yogimat sun impresses with its beautiful appearance and maximum comfort. Although the yogimat sun is Relatively new in the range compared to many other models, it is already one of the most it is already one of the most popular mats and has met with an immensely positive response positive response. Our customers love the yogimat sun and give us feedback again and again feedback that underlines the uniqueness of this yoga mat. The yogimat sun is a yoga mat that is immediately recognisable for its high quality. You can also feel the quality in every asana. Head for the sun with the yogimat sun!
What makes YOGISTAR so popular with so many yoginis
and yogis so popular?
- YOGISTAR distinguishes itself as a specialist in Yoga equipment through competence and many years of experience.
- Ecological aspects play just as important a role in Play just as important a role in production as functionality and Practicality. In addition to innovative materials, stylish designs are also are also a trademark of YOGISTAR.
- YOGISTAR always develops its products close to the the scene and takes into account the special requirements of different yoga styles.
FAQs: the most frequently asked Questions about your new yogimat sun
- Can I use
wash the yogimat sun? If so, how?
We recommend washing the mat either by hand with cold water or in the Machine at a maximum of 30 degrees with a mild detergent. Please do not spin dry and do not use fabric softener! Then wrap the mat in wrap the mat in a thick terry towel and squeeze out the water. Finally, hang the Hang up the mat to dry.
- light grey
- Suitable bag
- yogibag basic zip cotton big, yogibag basic zip cotton big plus
- Suitable for allergic
- Slip resistance
- For studios
- Natural rubber
- Machine 30°
- 100% Natural Rubber
- Natural rubber, OEKO-TEX, Vegan
- 2.1 kg
- 200 cm
- 65 cm
- 0.4 cm
Have you seen?
Note: For the following reviews, we have taken technical and manual measures to verify that the reviews actually come from customers who have purchased or used the goods.
I would recommend it at any time and buy it again.
Unfortunately, the Sun is only available in the standard width. As XXL I would even buy them again in 4 mm and probably also as "Travel" !!!!